Friday, July 2, 2010

My experience: Piero Gorriti

I left Cancun-Mexico last monday ; happy, but at the same time sad because of the friends I've made. This trip its been a great blessing in my life. Even though we have been working behind the scenes, Lord has taught the whole team that what we've been doing is more than just business-related work. More than that we have been working to improve the great ministry that the library offers to the city of Cancun. The different experiences that the owner has told me, about the people that has completely changed for just passing by the library.




Thanks God we've been able to work on the web-page and the inventory the last three weeks, the inventory is almost over, and the web page is almost ready to run. Gavin is working on the gateway payment (PAYPAL) this last days.



Sadly, I had to leave Cancun before everyone else, because I have to go to Peru for two weeks for a mission trip, with my church and visit some family (I am actually already here). The trip to Cancun, was surely an awesome experience, for spiritual growth as well as business related experience. Thanks all for your cooperation, and I am sure that this ministry will be a blessing specially for the people in Cancun.


God Bless,
Piero Gorriti

No comments:

Post a Comment